Pinewood Group to welcome new caterers
After a thorough review and in response to your feedback, we are excited to announce that BaxterStorey has won the tender to supply our on-site catering and hospitality at Pinewood and Shepperton Studios.
BaxterStorey, the UK's leading independent hospitality provider, cater for many of the most prestigious businesses and venues across the UK, including the British Film Institute, Channel 4, Red Bull Racing, Aston Martin, Amazon and Asos.
They will take over the contract by the end of March and have said, “we are thrilled to have been awarded the contract to cater in your iconic studios at Pinewood and Shepperton and look forward to welcoming you to our new services.”
There will be a transition period, but some key changes and improvements are highlighted below.
At Pinewood Studios:
- The Coffee Shop will become the high street café ‘BENUGO’; notable locations include The V&A Museum and The British Museum and you may have seen them at Curzon Street, Waterloo Station, Victoria and many more;
- The Studio Canteen will have a more diverse offering;
- The Club Bar will be opening late on Thursdays; and
- NEKTA will be revamped with an enhanced offering for both on-site clientele and Pinewood Cinema guests.
At Shepperton Studios:
- The Canteen and coffee bar within the Canteen will be refreshed, with opening hours for ‘grab and go’ coffee and snacks extended to 6pm.
For hospitality bookings beyond the end of March, please direct enquires to StudioHospitality@baxterstorey.com.
We will be announcing more updates soon.