Pinewood Diploma in Studio Management
The Pinewood Studios Group in conjunction with Amersham and Wycombe College have created The Pinewood Diploma in Studio Management. This is the very first of its kind.
The Pinewood Diploma in Studio Management is designed for professionals working in a front-line capacity in the film studio management sector.
This BTEC qualification links theoretical learning with the world of work and provides learners with the opportunity to apply their research, skills and knowledge to work related contexts. The course is heavily subsidised for industry professionals, including freelancers.
The course is delivered in partnership with Amersham and Wycombe College through taught sessions, seminars, one to one tutorials as well as observations in the work place. A range of experts will provide insight into all areas of the course. These areas are:
- Unit 1: Understanding Facilities Management for Film and TV Studios
- Unit 2: Understanding Business Models for Film and TV Studios
- Unit 3: Managing Relationships and Service Delivery in a Film or TV Studio Environment
- Unit 4: Understanding Health and Safety in Film and TV Studios
- Unit 5: Understanding Security Measures in Film and TV Studios
- Unit 6: Managing the Effective Use of Equipment
- Unit 7: Managing and Maintaining Property and Assets in Film and TV Studios
- Unit 8: The Effective Management of Space in a Film or TV Studio Environment
- Unit 9: Managing Utility Services, Energy Efficiency and Environmental Issues in a Film or TV Studio Environment
- Unit 10: Understanding Procurement and Supplier Management in Film and TV Studios
- Unit 11: Managing Contracts and Contractors in Film and TV Studios
- Unit 12: Managing Projects
- Unit 13: Working with Costs and Budgets in Film and TV Studios
- Unit 14: Working in TV Studios
- Unit 15: Human Resources in Film and TV Studios
- Unit 16: Working Together to Complete a Task in a Film or TV Studio Environment
Applications for this year are now closed.