Site Assistant (Shepperton Studios)
Reference No. 0236
About the role
Based at Shepperton Studios the Site Assistant is key to the day to day running of the studio and play a crucial part in enabling us to provide excellent customer service.
Not only that, they are also responsible for maintaining of a clean and tidy site, which becomes increasingly more challenging as occupancy levels rise.
- Responsible for the furnishing of all Studio facilities in line with ‘style guide’ expectations
- Customer liaison and support, including assisting in the moving of tenants or production companies
- Monitor and maintain a high standard of cleanliness throughout the studio site, includes stages, gantries, workshops and roads/pathways
- Supplying phone handsets to facilities and labelling of phone extensions
- Logging, completing, reporting on and closing off on jobs on the Studio's work management system via PDAs
- Vigilance and general admin, maintenance and security reporting i.e. insecurity of buildings, damage and skip removal
Skills and experience
- Any relevant qualification or experience in customer service or general maintenance/groundskeeping
- Basic computer literacy is essential – Must be able to use PDA to record timesheets / job status (training provided on specific system) and read emails
- Customer service driven
- Self-motivated and effective time manager
- Strong team player and orientation towards teamwork
- Excellent communication and confidence skills
- Role location: Shepperton Studios
- Grade: 2 (Lower)
- Annual discretionary bonus based on Company and individual performance
- Extensive competitive company benefits package including private healthcare, 25 days holiday, canteen subsidy and free film screenings
Closing date for applications is 14th March 2021
We are highly committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce and actively encourage applicants to apply from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
As such we would invite you to please complete our Diversity Monitoring Survey. We collect this information for equality monitoring purposes, as permitted by law, but you do not have to complete this form. If you choose to provide this information, you will help Pinewood develop our equal opportunities policies and to monitor each stage of recruitment. All the information you provide will be anonymous and is not considered with your application.